Welcome to my photography blog! You will see lots of pictures here, mostly of other peoples' kids. For more of my own and other randomness, check out my family blog.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sweet, sweet Charlee

Introducing Charlee at 6 days new.  What an amazing blessing she is to her mom and dad.  Mom is a fabulous hygienist at our dental office and we couldn’t be happier for them!  Patients ask about her on a daily basis and send their love.  Another baby I could have kept around longer for sure!

4 comments:

  1. Mari, these are so sweet!! What a perfect little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Mari, you are amazing at newborn photography! I had no idea! Love all that I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I love your use of accessories! girls are so fun like that. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that foot shot and those little hands. Such great clarity. Great captures and a sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete